NOTICE OF VIRTUAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (VAGM)
February 21, 2021
Sign onto virtual platform by 1:45PM
Meeting called to order by 2:00PM
Please note, registration is now closed. To attend the VAGM eligible members from Victoria must have pre-registered no later than Sunday February 14th.
Video conferencing information and instructions will be forwarded to eligible registrants prior to the meeting.
- Call to Order by President Vanessa Schneider
- Singing of the National Anthem
- Approval of last year’s minutes
- Approve agenda
- Address by special guests
- The Presidents report, Vanessa Schneider
- Financial Report, Bill Healy
- Committee Reports
- Appoint Auditor
- Election readiness plan
- Presentation of nomination committee report
- Election of Directors
- Review the Code of Conduct for Volunteers, EDA Staff and Campaign Staff
- Other business as required / motions from the floor
- Motion to adjourn
NOMINATION OF DIRECTORS
In order to vote or stand for election to the Board of Directors, you must be in good standing and hold a valid Conservative Party of Canada membership twenty-one (21) days prior to the VAGM. If your membership has lapsed you will need to renew it by January 31, 2021.
Please visit the website donate.conservative.ca/membership/ and follow the steps to renew your membership online. You can also call the National Conservative Service Desk for assistance at 1-866-808-8407.
If you wish to nominate yourself or another member in good standing for the VCA Board of Directors please e-mail the nominee’s name, e-mail address and phone number to [email protected] no later than February 14th. Please note that no nominations can take place during the VAGM.
An election will only be held if there are more than 30 nominees in which case online voting instructions will be sent to members in advance.